If you are a performing artist and you believe that your commercially released sound recordings, or a copy thereof, may have been broadcast or otherwise communicated to the public in Hungary, the following forms help you to directly register your claim to remuneration with EJI.
Registering with us is simple and easy. Fill in the online forms, print them out and, after signing each page, send them by postal delivery to EJI (H-1068, Budapest, Városligeti fasor 38., Hungary) and you are done.
There are two forms to be filled. The Personal Data Form requests information we need to now in order to communicate with you and to be able to transfer the remuneration that is due to you. The Sound Recording Form requests information on the particulars of your commercially released sound recordings. The third form is an Annex to the Personal Data Form, titled ´Mandate restriction to collective administration´, where you may designate, at your sole discretion, the rights and geographical territories (countries) in which you wish to be represented by EJI.
Instructions to use the forms
1. The Personal Data Form and the Sound Recording Form are bilingual: Hungarian and English. Move your mouse over the Hungarian text in each cell. A bubble note will appear with explanation in English describing the content of the cell and the type of information requested therein. Fill in the cell accordingly and continue to do so with each cell until done.
2. On the Sound Recording Form you may provide information on as many sound recordings as you have. If you reach the bottom of page on this form, simply click ´Next´ to get another page of empty cells. Repeat this action as necessary.
3. After having finished to fill-in either forms, click on ´Submit´. This will start printing out the pages of the form and also send an electronic copy of the form to EJI. Your claim, however, will not be activated until we receive from you the properly signed forms by post.
1. EJI keeps all your personal information strictly confidential and does not use them for any other purposes than managing your claim. This may include, to the extent necessary, notifying other collecting societies of the fact that you have registered with us in respect of certain sound recordings.
2. The information that has been sent to us electronically is data protected and is stored in our secure server. Unless so instructed by competent authorities, EJI will never disclose any personal information to any third parties.