In case the rights to be administered by EJI subsist in commercially available sound recordings we also ask you to register your repertoire using our Sound Recording Form, which requests information on the particulars of your commercially released sound recordings. Please keep in mind, that the Sound Recording Form is valid only if it attached to a Personal Data Form.
The form have to be printed out, signed by you and delivered or sent in by post to EJI (1033 Budapest, Vörösvári út 101., Hungary) for registration.
After having finished to fill-in this forms, click on ´Submit´. This will start printing out the pages of the form and also send an electronic copy of the form to EJI. Your claim, however, will not be activated until we receive from you the properly signed forms by post.
EJI keeps all your personal information strictly confidential and does not use them for any other purposes than managing your claim. This may include, to the extent necessary, notifying other collecting societies of the fact that you have registered with us in respect of certain sound recordings.
The information that has been sent to us electronically is data protected and is stored in our secure server. Unless so instructed by competent authorities, EJI will never disclose any personal information to any third parties.
You can use our Excel template, too, for mass registration of sound recordings. Please, take into consideration the following:
- Always use the latest version of the template, which is available below.
- Do not modify the template, do not add or delete columns.
- Always use the original xls file format and do not change that.
- Do not include more than 500 sound recordings in a single file. You can upload more files one after one;
- It may take 3-5 minutes to upload more than 200 sound recordings in one file. Do not close your browser during the importing process, be patient;
- We strongly suggest you to use Chrome if you would like to upload more than 200 sound recordings.
Download the latest version of the template »